Helping Daddy put it togetherMonday, August 29, 2011
Big Boy Bed
Hunter has now graduated to a big boy bed!
Helping Daddy put it together

His Grandma LaVonne got him a Thomas toddler bed a while back. Since Hunter has mastered crawling out of his crib, we knew it was time to give him his new bed. So far we have had no issues with him escaping at all! He loves this bed. It has multiple cubbies to store all his toys so when he wakes up in the morning he rolls over and starts playing. Works for us! ;)

Helping Daddy put it together
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I so love the photo of Hunter running towards the head of Thomas. It's such a wonderful picture of energy, excitement, motion. Someone could have just called,"Lights, action, camera!" It is a huge relief that Hunter likes it. He is so in love with Disney's Cars now, I've worried that he has lost all interest in Thomas the Train stuff. I wanted Thomas as Thomas is just as loved by little girls as little boys and I was thinking of down the road possibilities. Thank you for sharing this moment with us-- the bed is from granddad too and we've been eagerly awaiting the big moment. Ha!
ReplyDelete