Friday, March 18, 2011
indoor picnic
A few days ago it was absolutely beautiful outside. I wanted to soak up the sun so badly! So, during Hunter's nap I planned a picnic. I thought it would be fun to go to a local park and let Hunter run around while we enjoyed the long-awaited sun. By the time we got to the park, it was getting really windy and really cold. We let Hunter play for a bit before we packed everything up and decided to go home. I was really disappointed, but as we drove home we decided it could be an indoor picnic. So, we laid out our towel right on the living room floor, opened the windows, and had a picnic at home. It was so fun! Hunter loved it. I think we may have to do this more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment