Friday, March 18, 2011

21 month pictures

A few mornings ago I went to get Hunter out of bed and I found him like this:

No pants. And he had somehow pulled his shirt over his head so that the neck hole was in the middle of his back. Funny kid!

His hair is getting really curly:




He still loves bath time:

He is getting better at using a spoon for himself:

1 comment:

  1. Has any baby ever been more photographed?? And am I ever so grateful for the fact that Mom is a great photographer and posts the pictures?? I have looked at these every day since you posted them. They reveal so much personality: Funny boy, happy boy, expressive boy! What a darling he is with those wonderful curls. I bet you just love to put your hand on that curly little head. I cannot believe that soon he will be 24 months! And an engineer of his own train. Ha!

    ReplyDelete