Bath time has become one of Hunter's favorite times. He LOVES to kick and play and he laughs a lot in the tub. What a great reason to break out my new camera! :) (LOVING the new camera, by the way!!!)
Here is Hunter getting settled into his bath. I love his smile here!
What you have to notice in this picture: the shade! See how much Hunter likes to kick? There is water all over the window shade!!!
So adorable. He seems so big and then you see him next to Joshua's hands. And I love to see how much Josh does with Hunter. What a blessed little boy to have a Dad whose involved and a wonderful, loving mother. You both work so hard to take good care of him. It just warms my heart to see it revealed in you photos! P.S.-I need these pictures from your blog on Snapfish--uh, minus the poo. Heehee
"This life, therefore, is not righteousness but growth in righteousness, not health but healing, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise; we are not yet what we shall be, but we are growing toward it; the process is not yet finished, but it is going on; this is not the end, but it is the road." --Martin Luther
So adorable. He seems so big and then you see him next to Joshua's hands. And I love to see how much Josh does with Hunter. What a blessed little boy to have a Dad whose involved and a wonderful, loving mother. You both work so hard to take good care of him. It just warms my heart to see it revealed in you photos! P.S.-I need these pictures from your blog on Snapfish--uh, minus the poo. Heehee
ReplyDelete