This video is guaranteed to make you smile all over! This was part of our Skype time with daddy tonight. Hunter is getting more used to talking to daddy this way.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
finding joy in the midst of it all
Ahahaha so cute - I swear skype is a lifesaver :) I think without I would DEFINITELY deal with homesickness and feeling disconnected from people back home these two times I've lived overseas... :D glad Hunter is getting used to using it... tech savvy toddler! :D
ReplyDeleteOh, wonderful. Poor little guy is so excited he almost seems on the verge of tears at times. Excitement overload. He sure misses and loves his Daddy. I am so grateful for Skype. It makes such a difference in our life when we are all a part. I would shrivel up and die of missing Alyce and you guys without it. And Hunter knows Paul, Alyce and I. How much of a blessing is that!! Thanks for filming this. Awesome!
ReplyDelete