

Hunter's grandparents came to visit!! Hunter seems to be calling LaVonne something like "nana." We'll see if that sticks!

They made Hunter some wooden blocks that have Thomas all over them. They are a big hit in this house.



Thanks for coming to visit us!

Of course, I have a huge grin as I look at these photos despite the fact, that like most women I hate the way I look. Who cares when we were getting to hold Hunter. There is nothing more sweet in life then having the little guy in your arms and nuzzling his soft, fuzz of curls. He has made such incredible strides developmentally. There were multiple times when he tenderly took my hand and led me somewhere. Those are in my heart forever! He is so loving, and delightfully ornery and funny. As you said, Kim, the cuteness, impossibly, keeps getting to be more and more! Thanks for all the time you made for us. It was an awesome visit! And thanks for that delicious lunch buffet you prepared. I really enjoyed that!
ReplyDelete