Hunter and I both experienced something new: a pumpkin patch! We went to a pumpkin farm near Gloucester, VA with our good friends John and Bethany. What a delightful day! We took a hay ride to the corn maze and then to the pumpkin patch. We drank scurvy bustin' lemonade, ate pumpkin bread, and purchased pumpkin butter. And we picked a pumpkin. The best part was the photos. Hunter did great with the traveling and everything all day. Here are some photos from our Fall Day.




What wonderful photographs and memories. I'm so glad you guys go out and do fun things together. Some couples always stay at home in front of the television and it's such a loss of opportunities. Hunter just takes my breath away; he just gets more personality all the time. You can see that he is looking at you, taking things in, responding. Thanks for sharing. Can I send some of the pictures to a magazine--the ones of Hunter on the tractor???
ReplyDeleteAwww... What great pictures! The first and second are my favorite.
ReplyDelete