Here is the very first picture taken on our new camera. It is of us in the photo shop:
We bought it and drove immediately to the ocean.
We were so excited about how awesome the photos were turning out. But Hunter wasn't sure he shared in our excitement.
He did calm down and look how awesome this turned out. I mean don't you just feel like you are there with him? Like you can touch him through your computer screen? AMAZING!
Here are some more pics:
Look, you can even see Hunter's bubbles. He loves to blow bubbles:
Thank you Grandma Frances and Grandma LaVonne! :) We promise to take lots of pictures of Hunter!

That is amaaazzzing!!!
ReplyDeletefab photos!!!!
Look who found your blog. Me! Margaret. Good news about the camera. And GREAT photos. So worth it!
ReplyDeleteI will email you the two photos we took while visiting your house. It was wonderful to meet Josh, even though the menfolk had their heads down in deep discussion, while us moms tended to baby needs. Glad I could help with Hunter. It brings back lots of baby memories for me.
And kudos on your fantabulous blog. I mean it. Your writing is easy, peppy and has a nice ring to it. I can't wait to read more.
Maybe you know I am a blogger too. Two blogs in fact because husband insists on privacy when it comes to family issues. Public - www.margooutandabout.blogspot.com. I will send you an invite to the private one.
Thanks again for having us at your home after a rough day. It was fun to love on Hunter!
The pictures are incredibly clear. Each computer screen will change that and you don't get to translate your high dpi resolution to a blog but it is still so THERE! Wow!! We'll use your camera for family portraits over the holidays. Heehee!
ReplyDeleteThe top pic of Hunter is amazing. There is so much intelligence shining out of those little eyes!
ReplyDelete